Monday, July 23, 2018

I will give an event sponsorship proposal

I will give an event sponsorship proposal












About:

One of the fundamental keys to getting your event sponsored is your ability to create a winning sponsorship proposal. It’s an important document in the process of going from sponsorship seeker to marketing partner. It can literally make or break the deal.

My proposals will greatly improve your chances of getting sponsored.  It includes:

A one hour video consultation with me in order to create your proposal with up to 10 pages.
Cover Page
Summary Page
Speakers Page (if applicable)
Facility Page (if applicable)
Sponsorship Levels Pages
Sponsorship Goals
Payment Forms


If you already have a proposal but it isn't getting you the results you want purchase my Consultation or Critique and Review Package. If you have any questions, please contact me before you place your order. Choose from one of the three packages and send me your questions.

Thanks!

Reviews


brooklynsflnest:Outstanding Experience!

lachlanchristie:Once again a speedy and excellent result! Great communication and response.

kennishamoffett:Always a pleasure!

lachlanchristie:Once again a speedy and excellent result! Great communication and response.

kennishamoffett:Always a pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment