Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will resumes that sizzle, cover letters that pop

I will resumes that sizzle, cover letters that pop












About:

I am a professional resume and cover letter writer with over 15 years of empowering job seekers to reach their idea of success.  My experience includes writing resumes to beat ATS systems, develop unique personal branding material specific to different industry standards, and help people identify transferrable knoweldge, skills and abilities whether they are first time job seekers, transitioning military or ex-felons seeking employment after prison.

I can help re-write your resume and cover letter to make it easier to get interviews, convey how you are relevant to the company, and prove your worth to picky recruiters.  All I ask for is a job description.target industry and resume.  Let me work my magic and empower you to reach your idea of success!

Reviews


nycinoc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nycinoc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment