Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will apply to a single job posting

I will apply to a single job posting












About:

With this gig, I will assist in job search and application, the job search and application are based specifically on the area of interests, locations, and experience.

Our approach allows us to apply directly to hiring managers for various mid-range to large organizations on your behalf.

I can search jobs in many areas irrespective of the locations, and set up accounts and profiles on your behalf on various sites.


I can also write a cover letter, resume and optimize your LinkedIn account for you.

Reviews


jonnybarbs:Great and fantastic

thewriter432:outstanding experience

pretty_clara:Thank you very much. You did a very good job. I recommended you to my friend. You should hear from her soon.

thewriter432:outstanding experience

brendanchan1988:excellent communication and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment