Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write professional resume and cover letter with linkedin

I will write professional resume and cover letter with linkedin












About:

Do your Resume/Curriculum vitae not seem to be getting the variety of result you expect? Or you have been constantly applying for jobs? I know of the latest method to shuffle the best eye contracting Resume to the current industry requirements. Creating the ideal Resume/CV or Cover Letter has been my profession for a long period of time and I understand the elaborateness and the details that can make or intermission a Resume/CV

I will deliver:

  • Attractive design that suit/exceeds expectation

  • (PDF and DOC) Editable format

  • Attractive ATS compliant Resume/CV

  • Goal-driven job descriptions

  • Personalized marketing document that reveals your strongest skills and abilities

Contact glassresume for your dreamed resume, cover letter and linkedin

Reviews


stevdelas:Great work and prompt

glassresume:Outstanding experience

innamalcheva:Thank you! Now I have very strong personal statement in my CV))))

glassresume:Outstanding experience

artursarnieks:Fast, I've never seen such a fast delivery in a professional manner with crucial yet easy to miss details that were included, EVER. Good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment