Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write, rewrite resume, cover letter, linkedin and it, tech resume writer

I will write, rewrite resume, cover letter, linkedin and it, tech resume writer












About:

A PROFESSIONAL HIRING MANAGER AND RESUME WRITER

Contact:

For your IT RESUME, TECH RESUME, MEDICAL RESUME, HEALTH RESUME, NURSING RESUME AND GENERAL RESUME

Why you should hire:

  • Your resume will be created by someone who has played a vital role in hiring talent for global leaders and multinational companies
  • I will optimize your RESUME with your achievements and not job roles (hiring managers want an achiever and not a doer)
  • I have what it takes to tailor your Resume/ CV to pass all “ATS TESTS in just one attempt” 
  • Over 97.25% of clients’ success stories, you are definitely going to return with your own success story within one week of submitting your application. 
  • Captivating Linkedin Summary that gets you connected and ranks high on search engines
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Money-Back Guaranteed Service (I doubt you would want your money back)
  • Unique cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply for in the future.
  • 24 hrs/7 days communication throughout your Order period and after

I look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams! 


Reviews


careerjanet:Thank you for the job delivered. I got more than my money worth. I strongly recommend him

ronnylatimore:This was a good starting point for starting a cover letter. Very effective.

pham369:Everything from communication to quality of service was perfect. Highly recommend!!

davidsonburke:wish you all the best

jeff4u:I am so impressed! I am so happy and satisfied. Thanks davidsonburke!


No comments:

Post a Comment