Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will provide a top notch resume, persuasive cover letter+custom design and ATS compliant

I will provide a top notch resume, persuasive cover letter+custom design and ATS compliant












About:

YOUR CV IS THE FIRST CHANCE YOU GET TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION, SO DON’T LET IT BE YOUR LAST.

Win an interview with an exceptionally developed Resume and Cover Letter having High Optimized Keywords, quickly and reliably.

You will receive a top class resume with attractive design tailored for a specific job role and will be completed in 72 hours, have unlimited revisions, frequent communications back and forth and we will work on this together until you are 100% happy with the final documents. It’s a collaborative process where we work together to really capture you on paper and where we highlight your key skills and strengths in order to win that dream role.

I’m someone who reads and writes CVs for a living every day amp; well experiences with reputation

I am confident that we will do great work together.

What you will get from this gig:

A rewrite and if needed reformat of your CV.

ATS (Applicant Tracking System) Compliant resume.

A profileshowcasing your career strength.

Modern design resume, or CV in doc and PDF formats.

LinkedIn profile development, free from plagiarism with UNLIMITED REVISION.

Persuasive cover letter.

Constructive-developmental skills outline.

Reviews


samanta5:Fantastic job! I had so much trouble putting together my resume and cover letter. Bethie_marie was professional with me. She went beyond herself in perfecting every detail. I am so happy. I highly recommend her job. And I am surely coming back again!

samanta5:Fantastic job! I had so much trouble putting together my resume and cover letter. Bethie_marie was professional with me. She went beyond herself in perfecting every detail. I am so happy. I highly recommend her job. And I am surely coming back again!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment