Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write, edit or design resume,cv, cover letter and linkedin

I will write, edit or design resume,cv, cover letter and linkedin












About:

24 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY and 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Do you need a Professional Resume/CV Design which can boost your chances to get a job?
***Fast delivery and interactive communication***

I am a Certified Resume/CV Writer with years of experience working for industry leaders. As a Recruiter I've completed stunning resumes for clients all over the globe. I will write an irresistible RESUME and COVER LETTER for you to make sure that you have the perfect introduction.

So how does my RESUME writing work exactly?

Well, it’s all about positioning yourself as a "problem-solver" instead of a mindless drone that is only good at taking orders. Recruiters LOVE this and it will immediately separate you from every other resume on their desk.

What I Offer:
*ATS (Applicant Tracking System) compliant resume.
* I will deliver Modern professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, or LinkedIn.
* Full rewrite of your resume, curriculum vitae, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
*Both in Word and PDF.

I am not happyuntil you are happy.
Kindly drop me a message if you have any question.

With my professional services, your job application will not be thrown inside the recycle bin.

Reviews


kdiscullio:Super easy to work with. Highly recommend

resume5xstar:Great buyer!!

lisarepo:Very proficient and prompt.

resume5xstar:Great buyer!!

kdiscullio:Super easy to work with. Highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment