Monday, July 23, 2018

I will provide a powerfully written and well-presented resume that clearly gives you significant advantage over other job applicants. A trial will convince you + See More

I will provide a powerfully written and well-presented resume that clearly gives you significant advantage over other job applicants. A trial will convince you + See More












About:

Does your CV or RESUME fits to the role you want to apply for?  

I can provide an impressive and well written CV or RESUME that will get you that all important job. I can also provide a cover letter to go with it. I can tailor both to a specific job and generalize them to suit any job application, or any new avenue you wish to pursue in your career.

Why this gig is the best for you?

  • Written by an Expert - I am a talented Resume writer (CPRW) with the necessary recruiting experience to make your resume stand out.
  • Industry-specific Keywords -Targeted content that are ATS compliant
  • Optimum Satisfaction with the final resume writing and resume design service
  • Fully editable resume in Microsoft Word
  • A resume that screams your achievements and make you stand out.
  • A career advice session to understand your exact requirements, and current challenges
  • An attractive resume design

My resume writing services provides your current CV or RESUME along with the type of roles you want to apply for, accomplishment-driven and contemporary RESUME DESIGN

Get a hire-friendly CV or Resume today!

Reviews


holdenrodi:She kept me updated and spent time on the details needed for each experience I had. THANKS!

amyjessyy:thanks for the generous tip

shaikwasi:great work, appreciated thanks

amyjessyy:thanks for the generous tip

tashad1:Great professional just what I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment