Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write, rewrite, edit and design your Resume/ CV with a well tailored cover letter

I will write, rewrite, edit and design your Resume/ CV with a well tailored cover letter












About:

Searching for that eye-catching CV/Resume? You are right there
Putting up a right-worded CV/Resume required by employers could be so demanding, on one hand "time" and on the other hand "a professional touch" that makes it second to none. Let me help you put an end to your endless search for a job or elevation in your career. Grab my offer by clicking on the green button to get the real value for you money

I've created thousands of resumes, and assisted clients in landing their dream jobs. With my experience as a recruiter; I can guarantee you, I know what employers are looking for!

WHAT I OFFER; 
  • Rewrite, Recreate, Alter and Design your resume/CV in a Modern Design Template.
  • Powerful  Profile Summary to immediately grab the recruiter's attention.
  • Linkedin optimization and a Matching cover letter that is well tailored to the job opening.
  • Delivery in PDF organize and furthermore in an editable organization like Doc. 
  • ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Compliant resume  and Keyword Rich resumes.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - ongoing support until you're completely happy.
  • Timely delivery!!

Got any question? I reply within 2 minutes.

Order NOW!!! Thanks

Reviews


davidstelly:Working with her was absolutely amazing and simple.

brooke_resume:My client satisfaction is my top priority. it's nice working with you. hope you will buy my service again and recommend me to your friends

sarah_gb:Definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you again.

brooke_resume:You communicate well thus making the work easier

e43476echo:I was a little hesitate prior to going into this, but after I saw the results, I was very impressed with the professionalism and feedback. Now I just need to impress an employer.


No comments:

Post a Comment