Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a quality resume to improve your job search

I will create a quality resume to improve your job search












About:

I will provide you with a quality resume to boost your confidence and increase your opportunity to get your next job. On average, adults spend 1/3 of their life at work. Don't you want to work at a job that satisfies your professional and personal goals? 

I focus on resume content being industry specific, easily read and rich with key words. I will match your unique skills, abilities, education, and work experience to a job description, so it has a higher probability of being scored favorably with any Applicant Tracking System (ATS).

You will receive a focused, polished, dynamic resume that will help you achieve your career goals.

I have spent my career helping others. Let me help you succeed in your present or upcoming job search.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this gig. My goal is to make you 100% satisfied. 

Reviews


sinhakunal10:It was great working with abetterresume (Dean). Dean is extremely professional and spends considerable time in understanding your request, requirement and feedback before and during working on the resume. I would highly recommend abetterresume(Dean) for anyone who wants to work on their resume/cover letter or linkedin profile.

abetterresume:sinhakunal10 was excellent to work with. He had specific ideas of what he wanted to communicate while being open to guidance on how to best get those ideas across. Excellent buyer with exceptional communication. Would definitely work with again.

sangueneg:Working with abetterresume was great. He is very responsive and easy to communicate with. Outstanding service!

abetterresume:Buyer was easy to work with. Great communication and complimentary of the effort put forth throughout the process of completing the order. Would definitely work with again.

em_grace74:I would definitely recommend this seller. They recommended ways for me to improve my resume and make it more appealing to employers and was completed well within the timeframe given.


No comments:

Post a Comment