Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a professional resume

I will create a professional resume












About:

Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Select one of the packages below to get started. I write documents that produce results. I also provide coaching to help you optimize your individual submissions within scanning systems. 

Choose one of the packages below or contact me for a custom offer. I would be happy to provide a review of your current documents in the process.

Package 1Resume & LinkedIn Profile
This package is for when you are testing the market to see what positions are out there or if you are interested in an internal position. 

Package 2 - Resume, Cover Letter, & LinkedIn Profile
When it is time to start your search you should opt for this package. You will receive the trinity of career marketing documents. The resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile should be branded in alignment. 

Package 3 - Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile, and Executive Biography
If you are ready to commit to the search and tap your network with your soft sell executive biography.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment