Monday, July 30, 2018

I will conduct practice interviews for investment banking roles

I will conduct practice interviews for investment banking roles












About:

Are you preparing for an upcoming investment banking interview or seeking new career opportunities in the investment industry?

I will conduct skype practice / mock interview and feedback discussion.

You can also get a ready made Investment Banking CV template and LIST of 72 internship/job links at the globally most well known Financial Institutes (covering Investment Banking, Management Consulting and Big Four).

My background is working for a Private Equity firm and previously Investment Banking. I have also gone through the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Program.

I have 5+ years of experience in the industry and have gone through interview rounds at bulge bracket investment banks at the beginning of my career.

Please contact me before to tell me about which firm you are applying to and which department.

Need help with your CV?
Check out how I can help you - https://www.fiverr.com/dubaimb/assist-creating-and-review-cvs-for-investment-banking

Reviews


artsiombaradach:High competence level of information. Had a great help with Private Equte/ M\u0026A deal.\n

dubaimb:Outstanding Experience!

artsiombaradach:I needed career mentor ship, guidance for investment banking, private equity, M\u0026A route. Got more than what I expected going in it. Thank you very much,and I am coming back for more help shortly.

dubaimb:Fantastic to work with Artem.

artsiombaradach:High competence level of information. Had a great help with Private Equte/ M\u0026A deal.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment