Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will review, critique and proofread your resume.

I will review, critique and proofread your resume.












About:

I've professionally assisted in the writing and making of resumes and cover letters at my university with 6+ years of experience. I will provide you an incredible resume and cover letter. I will renovate your resume to emphasize your career objective and key qualification by highlighting the performance based activities. I will make your resume fluid, eye-catching and well organized.

I could also update your linkedin profile + keywords optimization. ATS systems will be put into place in order to highlight resumes for skills, etc.

I will rewrite your resume, cover letter and linkedin from scratch
I will reword your resumes with action based activities and keywords to optimize it according to career choice
Create an All-Star profile and design a summary to grab hiring manager's attention
Deliver editable documents 

I will make your resume professional in a prompt and reliable fashion.

Please message me before you order. Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment