Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write, rewrite, edit, your resume and cover letter

I will write, rewrite, edit, your resume and cover letter












About:

ARE YOU READY TO LEVEL UP YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO A PROFESSIONAL STANDARD

I have the experience to revamp your resume and cover letter in a way that gives a better comprehension to recruiters/hiring managers

I will write and deliver  a very good CV or resume.You do not need to be worried about your resume, CV or Cover Letter or the content of your document. I will revamp it to a professional standard

Here is what  I offer you:!!!
A CV, resume or cover letter that will definitely catch the attention of any recruiter
A well-organized document with no grammatical error
A resume that will highlight your experience, professional skills and education.

Reviews


haripokhrel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

molly_pro:Nice job.perfect time delivery.

anniepro_resume:it was a good opportunity to deliver my job in time.

haripokhrel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

molly_pro:Nice job.perfect time delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment