Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design professional resume and writing

I will design professional resume and writing












About:

  •  Professional Resume designing and Writing Services
  •  Cover Letter designing and Writing
  •  LinkedIn Writing, designing and Optimization

Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

  •  Package 1 - Professional Resume
  •  Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter
  •  Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn

If you're not happy with the completed product, you'll receive a refund.

  •  For resumes exceeding 2 pages, please add the additional page charge as a gig extra.

Drop me a message if you have any questions.

Eric James.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment