Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide exceptional resume writing service

I will provide exceptional resume writing service












About:

Please message me prior to placing your order. Many resumes require a custom quote or additional gigs. I want you to get the BEST available package for your needs! 

I Will Write a Custom Resume to Help You Land Your Dream Job!

I am a professional resume writer with proven experience in providing resume help to students, entry-level, mid- and senior-level professionals.

Your resume is your marketing tool to employers. You need to have a great presentation to open the right doors. Let an experienced professional who also has a MS in  Human Resources help you earn the great opportunity you deserve.

By taking advantage of our New York based resume writing service and writing experts, you will increase your chances of advancing your career and gaining new employment.

What you get -
  • Keyword optimized - Your resume will be optimized to pass through Applicant Tracking Systems.
  • Content forward, clean design in an editable Word document.
  • Cover letter - Employers are 40% more likely to read a resume with a cover letter.
  • LinkedIn - Optimized and targeted LinkedIn profile summary.

My resume writing service stands out among others. 

I look forward to working with you.  


Reviews


creativehubb:Great work, prompt attention and very kind. I will recommend this service to others for sure! Thank you

patriciahurd:Outstanding Experience!

crea8tive:Fast, great quality and so impressive. I strongly recommend.

patriciahurd:Outstanding experience

freelanceser:Patricia was amazing to work with. Very detailed and delivered on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment