Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your grant writing coach

I will be your grant writing coach












About:

If you're struggling with how to write a grant proposal, you're already aware that writing grants is a difficult undertaking. A grant proposal is a tough nut to crack and one that should be left to professional grant writers, yet you've probably still found yourself picking up the latest copy of grant writing for dummies and searching google for a grant proposal sample or grant proposal template.

Let me reassure you, we've all been there!

Hiring a grant writer just isn't an option and that's why you need a grant coach to walk you through the development of your proposal. Grant writing is a honed set of skills that requires continued education and everyday application.

Why hire me to be your grant coach?

I am a Certified Grant Writer® and Business Member of the American Grant Writers' Association. I understand how to write a proposal for funding but I also understand what grant funding agencies look for when reviewing proposals.

Our high-energy, informative coaching sessions will be held via Skype with screen-share. I schedule sessions Monday-Friday 10am-6pm EST. I look forward to working together!

Reviews


matt28466:Great communication, job completed on time, and as a special order was completed effectively, relevant research information, and a willingness to make changes and made them quickly.

matt28466:Another stellar job from Chris! Great communication, understood the job and did excellent research. \n

reflectionwrite:Great communication and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to future collaboration!

grantwriterga:Outstanding service! Looking forward to future collaborations.

reflectionwrite:Great experience! Clear communication and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working together in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment