Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write or review your linkedin profile, resume job descriptions get noticed

I will write or review your linkedin profile, resume job descriptions get noticed












About:

*IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A JOB OR CLIENTS, YOUR LINKEDIN MATTERS*


****PLEASE READ*****

For the basic $5 gig, I will give you A DETAILED REVIEW of your entire LinkedIn Profile and provide specific direction about what to include and remove in each section for maximum return on your investment.

The typical review is 4-6 pages long.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE YOUR PROFILE, PLEASE CHOOSE THE RELEVANT GIG EXTRAS.

GIG EXTRAS INCLUDE:

  • Sample Connection Letters - Connect with Recruiters, VC, Angel Investors, Mentors, Prospects, Clients
  • LinkedIn QR Code - You will be provided with a code you can put on flyers, your business card, resume, or marketing materials - the code will be directed to your LinkedIn Profile

EVERY ORDER INCLUDES A REVIEW.

LinkedIn is now considered the choice tool by employers, clients, venture capitalists and human resources professionals because it is so user-friendly and searchable.

PLEASE READ THE GIG and GIG EXTRAS CAREFULLY. I AM GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.

Reviews


mtorrez18:The material was great but I lost contact with the seller at somepoint because he was travelling. I got my review 48hrs +

marcinjamroz:-Great smooth as returning​ customer, I did not even think about looking for someone else

theheadhunter:It was a pleasure.

wgonzales:Thanks for working on it until I was happy.

theheadhunter:It was a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment