Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design and redesign resume cv cover letter

I will design and redesign resume cv cover letter












About:

hi,
Do you need design or redesign your resume or cv or cover letter or 

Capability Statements.

Here is me for your help.i can design or redesign your cv resume cover letter & 

Capability Statements.


I am Professional graphics designer I have more than 4 years work experience in this service.


You will get:
  • fully editable resume file
  • Capability Statements

  • CV
  • Cover letter
  • Print ready file
  • 300dpi pdf
  • matching cover letter with resume or cv
  • PSD or Ms file that you want (first you should tell me which format you want)
and much more.
for more details please contact me before the order.
thanks
jhon Ikram

Reviews


myito1972:He did exactly what I asked and delivered on time.

jhon_ikram:thanks for working with me

cry20088:My second time using his service and he was amazing again!

jhon_ikram:thanks again!!

cry20088:In the process of deciding who to hire, this seller made the decision a \


No comments:

Post a Comment