Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be able to assist you in academic work, data entry, transcriptions, research, service reviews, and more.

I will be able to assist you in academic work, data entry, transcriptions, research, service reviews, and more.












About:

I will proofread and revise your resume/CV/LinkedIn profile. 

As a teacher and educator, I have the experience and knowledge to improve your resume. I am a native English speaker that specializes in writing, and I will check for any grammatical errors, and also will format your resume to bring out the best in you.

My improvements to your resume will help draw attention from potential future employers, and will increase your overall professionalism and satisfaction. 

I can help you with the following mediums:
  • resumes
  • CV
  • custom design
  • LinkedIn profile

I also provide proofreadings, critiques, revisions, and writing in my other gig. (Check it out!)

If you have a custom request, please contact me before ordering.

I am excited to work with you!

Reviews


bugido:Great job!

danunico:Amazing buyer, easy to work with!

innerartistdojo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

shortii311:Outstanding Experience!

danunico:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment