Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide a professional resume writing service

I will provide a professional resume writing service












About:

I am a Certified Resume Writer- 99.5% of my clients have successfully gotten a job through my resume writing service.

A job landing resume doesn’t only carry your name, skills and experience but it also makes a bold statement to stimulate strong interests in meeting you.I have the expertise to make sure you get the attention you deserve.

Basic Package:
1. Full rewrite resume and editing resumethat reveals your strongest skills and abilities, education and experience, with full keyword optimization (ATS optimized) that will get you noticed by the employer.
2. A
powerful summary/introductionto immediately grab attention
3. Anachievement based bulletswith full keyword optimization for ALL jobs and content (ATS optimized)


Standard Package: Will create a captivatingCover Letterto match your resume andrespond to a particular job posting. + Basic Package


Premium Package: Will optimize yourLinkedIn profileto instantlyincrease your ranking and GET you NOTICED + Standard Package.


Please don't hesitate to get in touch


Thank You :)
Rebecca

Reviews


reneeid:I had been sending my resume out for about a month and not getting any hits. I needed help getting my resume to the next level and she helped me get there. Very easy to work with and I definitely recommend her services.

rebecca_resume:Outstanding Experience!

jesseakay:I’m glad I chose this gig for my resume. It was delivered fast and I love the professional appearance my resume has now. Thank you, Rebecca!

shareeolsen999:She was excellent. I had a lot of things going on and she made my resume look amazing and professional. I will use her again in the future and refer her to anyone that would need her services.

lizdederer:Great. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment