Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your nursing resume and cover letter

I will proofread and edit your nursing resume and cover letter












About:

I will professionally proofread, critique, and edit your nursing resume and/or cover letter.  This includes:

*correcting grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes
*critiquing overall visual appeal
*evaluating the need for additional information
*modifying layout for consistency
*one revision to ensure your satisfaction with my work
* an annotated version to show the changes made from given resume

For an additional cost I will create a cover letter based on your resume and what type of nursing you are looking to do

I have been a nurse for over 10 years and have worked in both management and nursing education.  Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced nurse I look forward to working with you.

** Please see attached cover letter and resume for examples of my work **

Reviews


jessicaconone:The seller was very quick to respond, i would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

daisyd7899:Fast turnaround time.

jessicaconone:The seller was very quick to respond, i would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

daisyd7899:Fast turnaround time.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment