Monday, July 30, 2018

I will rewrite your resume, cover letter or linkedin profile

I will rewrite your resume, cover letter or linkedin profile












About:

My resume-writing experience and expertise from The University of Alabama Career Center has given me industry-insider knowledge across all disciplines.
 

I do everything from resume proofreading, editing, building, formatting, grammar corrections as well as resume design. I also offer Cover Letters and LinkedIn Profile creation. Do you need a new job? Having trouble hearing back from employers? Struggling to package your experiences in an organized, positive manner? Consider sending the details to me and I will design a professional Resume, Cover Letter, or LinkedIn based on your job role.


I look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment