Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do your resume, cover letter and look for jobs

I will do your resume, cover letter and look for jobs












About:

One of the most important thing for a successful job is a great resume.

I will do:
  • Resume
  • Cover letter
  • Guide Questions so you can be ready for an interview
  • Job recommendations based on your resume

Packages varies but that's the overall the job that will be done. You may ask for any other information or description you need me to do.

Reviews


fabianh166:He did amazing job!

luckyjackpromo:Perfect! Exactly what I wanted on the first draft!

canhow4:David was excellent in his communication and feedback with me. He gave me several revisions and closely provided me with a complete package and closely followed my requirements. For the money David provided me with a great value!!! I will definitely be using him again.

fabianh166:He did amazing job!

luckyjackpromo:Perfect! Exactly what I wanted on the first draft!


No comments:

Post a Comment