Monday, July 30, 2018

I will review, recommend and reconstruct your resume

I will review, recommend and reconstruct your resume












About:

Good day!,

I would like to offer my services regarding HR recruitment specifically on resume reviewing, recommendation and reconstruction. I am a well rounded person when it comes to HR and I can help you improve your resume as well as give some tips on how to answer correctly on your interviews. That is an added value! I am currently connected at Nestle Business Services as a member of HR team and I can confidently say that I have a solid background on Human Resources. My expertise is recruitment, from shortlisting resumes, to interviewing candidates and forwarding their application to the management. One thing that is critical on this process is resume because it is the first stage of interaction between the company to the aspiring employees. I can help you to organize and make a competitive resume! 

Reviews


focusonbiz:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mikemancuso:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

focusonbiz:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mikemancuso:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment