Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will review and edit your engineering, technical, trades resume

I will review and edit your engineering, technical, trades resume












About:

I am a Professional Engineer and Manager who has a keen eye for detail and an in depth understanding and appreciation for the hiring process of professional and technical staff. I understand what an employer is looking for and can tailor your resume and cover letter to get you the career position you are looking for. 

Allow me the opportunity to fine tune, edit, and create a professional resume and cover letter that will grab their attention and put you in the running. Please review all of my comments and client feedback to get an idea of my past work and results.

Reviews


d0kme1:Very pleased working with Ryan. Excellent and high quality work.

vydenmyria:Satisfactory writing in a timely manner.

andersryan:Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

jeremywillia430:Seller is very professional and great critique. Would use again.

andersryan:Great client, clear communication and great result!


No comments:

Post a Comment