Monday, July 30, 2018

I will review your resume and coach you through interviews

I will review your resume and coach you through interviews












About:

I am currently a consultant in the tech industry, I travel and work with clients from Fortune 500 companies to implement automated solutions. I am grateful to be in this field despite coming from a non-tech background, I owe it all to the many HR managers and ex-employers who gave me tons of advice on penetrating a new industry. Even though my past employment experience did not originate from a tech field, I was able to extract and highlight skills that make me invaluable to this industry. And now, I'd like to pass on my knowledge and help others in their career paths.

Here are some items I can help you with:
  • Review and provide feedback on your resume - I will NOT re-write your resume because I want you to understand how the end product will be perceived on the other end.
  • Helping you capture HR's attention
  • Helping you extract key talents/ skills you might never know you had
  • Coach you through interviews - how to tell stories while selling yourself
  • Coach you through career change
  • How to network
  • Most valuable to fresh-out-of-college/ 0-2 years experience

I am willing to help in any way I can, if you don't find a package that fits you, just shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment