Monday, July 30, 2018

I will craft your resume, letter, and linkedin profile

I will craft your resume, letter, and linkedin profile












About:

I have been a professional resume writer for 17+ years and love working with people like you to get you your dream job. My forte is understanding what your career goals are, clarifying your strengths/skills/experience, and creating a stellar document that drives employers/recruiters to NEED (not want) to learn more about you. 


Having been unemployed myself, I know that looking for your career SUCKS! It is stressful,

frustrating,and can be a bit scary. My passion is to ensure you end your job search as quickly as possible.


Reviews


cjanewil:this seller helped create a thorough resume and cover letter and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend.

iyaoyao:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

emiliekeagy:very professional!! would definitely recommend them!!

resume_success:Great client. A pleasure to work with.

cjanewil:this seller helped create a thorough resume and cover letter and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment