Monday, July 30, 2018

I will rewrite, write, design, edit, and collaborate with you to create a professional resume.

I will rewrite, write, design, edit, and collaborate with you to create a professional resume.












About:

I will rewrite, write, design, edit, and collaborate with you to create a professional resume. This includes:
  • One optional initial short phone consultation or messages to review your current resume/LinkedIn profile and career history to set expectations for resume delivery.
  • Second optional short phone call or messages to review your final resume. This will allow you the opportunity for one set of revisions with me before electronic delivery. 

I hope to create the best quality resume 
as possible for everyone with my education and experience. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Reviews


davenget:Fast \u0026 Super Easy

mikecalo:fast service

misterdavis5:GREAT work!

laurenswriting:It was great working with Anthony. He provided multiple information sources for me to review, and explained what he was looking for in his resume to give him the best product. Would definitely write for him again.

davenget:Fast \u0026 Super Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment