Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a unique and job getting resume, cv and cover letter 4.8 (186 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Jun 2016 Recent Delivery 21 days About me Hello.....I'm LInda Steve....I believe in Hardwork and Sincerity.Have been a recruiter for so many years, i know what it take to revamp, edit, restructure, rewrite, design and rebuild your resume,cv and cover letter. I have created many resume to help people get their dream job,contact me for yours + See More

I will create a unique and job getting resume, cv and cover letter 4.8 (186 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Jun 2016 Recent Delivery 21 days About me Hello.....I'm LInda Steve....I believe in Hardwork and Sincerity.Have been a recruiter for so many years, i know what it take to revamp, edit, restructure, rewrite, design and rebuild your resume,cv and cover letter. I have created many resume to help people get their dream job,contact me for yours + See More












About:

Have you been thinking of where to get  Professional Resume, CV, Linkedin or Cover Letter?
Look no further, here is where you get it

I have been a recruiter for so many years, so I know the nitty gritty of writing, creating and editing Resume,CV, linkedin and CL
The ability of a resume, CV, or CL to catch the attention of a recruiter lies within the content and organization of the resume, CV or CL.

You do not need to be scared or worried about your resume, CV or CL. Do not worry yourself about the design or content of your resume. Let me help you; That is my Job.

What  I offer you:
  • Unlimited Revisions, Achievers job descriptions and Well written Professional Summary
  • Organized document with no grammatical error
  • Rewrite of Experience, skills and other sections
  • HR department must read documents.

We recruiters receive thousands of resumes/ cover letters and CV. We cannot check all the documents so we use a software called Applicant Tracking system (ATS) to filter some of the documents away. ATS check for the resumes or CV that contains some keywords and the skills relevant for the job. I will use the ATS to search for keywords and skills set that will boost your resume/ CV.

Reviews


jasonruth:delivered as promised, will be ordering again.

lind19933_pro:Outstanding Experience!

sales_promote:Thanks for a quick delivery. will order again

lind19933_pro:Outstanding Experience!

tinadesignx:I'm very happy with the outcome. Very fast and accurate. I will be using this person again and i highly recommend this person.


No comments:

Post a Comment