Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will help you navigate the MBA application journey

I will help you navigate the MBA application journey












About:

So you wanna do MBA? But not sure if this is the right choice?
- Should you even pursue this path?
- Do you have the right profile?
- When is the right time to do it?
- What are the requirements?
- What can I do to improve my chances?
- So on.

I have been through the grinder, and and faced what your are facing now. I had all those questions and more.

Good news, you have me as a guide for your MBA journey.
To help you make better decisions.
I have helped tens of candidates in their journey.

Reviews


matthewdtrim:great job and easy to work with

sauprabhakar:Very reasonable person, easy to understand his need.

fredchaouat:Liked the offer. Provide a first great overview of how one should tackle his/her MBA journey.\nProvides also excellent insight with regards to the application process and is EXTREMELY responsive and that is VERY much appreciated !

sauprabhakar:Very good client. Knows what he wants. and asks right questions.

cyberjoac:Incredibly good value for money, excellent service, very fast, invested a lot of time and energy to help me with MBA strategy.\nGo for it, you won't be disappointed ! Thanks :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment