Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will dedicate time to chat and listen to you share about your concerns / problems for 1 hour.

I will dedicate time to chat and listen to you share about your concerns / problems for 1 hour.












About:

Hi, are you looking for emotional relief or are you just in need of a willing ear to listen to you talk about life? Experienced some serious life changes just recently? Wondering what is the ideal career path for you?

simply enjoy helping or even just being the person one can vent out to. If you're looking for advice, I am willing to give you the best and most sound advice I can provide. Or even if you are simply looking for a great conversation, I'd be happy to talk to you. I am open to discussing problems or concerns of any topic! 

If you're looking into ordering a Personality profile you can read more about it in the PDF above.

We will create a safe space between us and I assure you of 100% confidentiality.

Note: You will benefit from my experience and skill as a therapist but in no way am I acting within my designation as a therapist. I am your friend here, not your therapist.  

Any advice given should be taken as friendly or educational. 

Please seek a health professional face-to-face for professional help. 

Please read FAQs and gig description before ordering. 
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


lauradi:excellent insightful advice. When life knocks you off track she will lead you back

theratypist:Thank you for the kind words, Laura! Always happy to help. I appreciate the tip :)

lauradi:Very gifted evaluator of people and circumstances, very helpful for me so that I can move forward leaving past burdens behind.

theratypist:Laura, as always thank you for the gracious tip. I am more than happy to know that you found my advice / counsel helpful. I truly enjoyed our conversations and sincerely wish you the best! :)

lauradi:Very insightful and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment