Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will improve your resume for finance and accounting

I will improve your resume for finance and accounting












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have worked as a financial analyst and accountant for over 10 years in several fortune 500 companies. My resume has successfully brought me interview opportunities from companies including BOA, Farmers Insurance and AIG

I have been to numerous resume screening and interview panels on my jobs

I could help you improve your resume based on my experiences and knowledge

Please note I will be more helpful for Jr positions or for any one holds staff accountant or Financial Analyst position. If you are already a manager, controller or director, my service may not add value for you.

 

Reviews


akoushm:It was good relative to what i asked for.

riayn7:Not all of the corrects apply to what I do, but for the money, she corrected my tense and sentence structure issues while also adding some measurable metrics to my accomplishments for me to fill out. After revising the same resume myself for years, I tended to just go cross-eyed and no longer be able to notice which areas don't show. Thanks.

kellykkk88:Thank you

sameermunjal:Yes but not as expected.

kellykkk88:Buyer left her comment as below but then said my delivery is 'is not as expected'. I am not sure why the buyer disagrees with her own opinion.\r\n\r\n'sameermunjal\r\nHi i really liked the edits they are professional'


No comments:

Post a Comment