Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will conduct a mock interview with you and give custom feedback!

I will conduct a mock interview with you and give custom feedback!












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! I'm Nicole, and I can't wait to help you get your dream job! I have over six years of experience in specialized, person-centered professional development. I have conducted over 100 mock interviews and real interviews in the context of non-profit hiring, small business hiring, college admissions, and mock interviews for professional development. Having been in both the role of the mock interviewer and the actual hiring manager, I have ample experience to understand how an applicant should best present their experience and passions during an interview.

With the premium service, I promise to:
  • Conduct 30 minutes of mock interview, tailored to the specific position and industry for which you are applying
  • Provide 20 minutes of custom, tailored feedback in response to your interview responses
  • Answer 10 minutes worth of interview question and answers

...and if you'd like to adjust these time limits according to your needs, we can absolutely do that!

Would you prefer to relax and not take notes during our phone call? I can provide a custom 1-page PDF with notes following our phone call for an additional charge.

Any questions? Please reach out! I hope to connect with you soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment