Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be able to extend my professional service to you

I will be able to extend my professional service to you












About:


My Certification, Professionalism and a vast experience in this field will help you to get a perfect Resume for your desired job.
I will Professionally design, edit/rewrite, write your CV/Resume/Cover Letter/LinkedIn.
I can also design an INFOGRAPHIC CV for you (very helpful for graphic designers).

What will you get :

BASIC PACKAGE: You can order it if you want to design/edit/write your Cv OR for LinkedIn Optimization

STANDARD PACKAGE: It is for Resume plus a 1 page Cover Letter

PREMIUM PACKAGE: It is a complete package which includes all 3 in it i.e Resume/Cover Letter/LinkedIn Optimization

INFOGRAPHIC CV is my added expertise. You can add it in any of my package instead of simple Cv
Moreover, you can Customize your design and can give samples of your favorite CV designs.

My services will Satisfy you 100% and guarantee a success.
Feel free to message if you have any question


Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment