Friday, July 27, 2018

I will design or Optimize Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn

I will design or Optimize Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn












About:

Today’s job search is conducted on a global scale and through several channels. The resume is the cornerstone of this search and is the most important marketing tool in the initial job search. A well-rounded resume should present your interests, strengths, and achievements in an appropriate and effective way, to make you, the best choice for the job.

I specialize in creating well-crafted documents that showcase your valuable expertise and abilities that immediately grab attention on you. 

I have helped hundreds of people summarize their strengths and expertise in an executive way for their target market. I know what makes a resume/CV stand out from the crowd. My clean, professionally designed documents have been praised by recruiters and HR managers.

What I Offer:

☑ A powerfully branded executive resume that opens the right doors for your career!

☑ An eye-catching LinkedIn profile that ensures professional content and online visibility. 

☑ My documents tell recruiters who you really are - and why you get results.

You are just one click away from your professional success.

Contact me to discuss your needs.

Reviews


erumfrizvi:very prompt

redrizac:Thanks

zymommy:Nice thanks

redrizpro:Seller is very reliable, professional and delivered a high quality CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile at a great (and quite low) price. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a well-written CV,Cover Letter \u0026 Optimized LinkedIn that stands out. Well done!

redrizac:Thank You So Much


No comments:

Post a Comment