Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will support to you in human resources thats my speciality theme

I will support to you in human resources thats my speciality theme












About:

Hello, I offer my services in the field of Human Resource Management in the company or in your personal research. Documents traduction.

I can translate your documents into Spanish

I am a Professional graduated from the University and I have work experience in the area of ​​Human Resources as an Analyst or Coordinator of Labor Relations, I have executed recruitment and selection processes by applying selection tests for competences, use of employment exchanges on the web, updating of organizational charts Among other activities, with precise procedures, I have also held the position of University Professor teaching various subjects such as Language and Communication, I can offer my professional services in the area of ​​Human Resources, in the drafting and translation of documents, I have drawn up contracts for I work for my employees, for this reason I can help you with your requirements.

Mr. Victor Valecillos.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment