Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will edit, rewrite and polish a Midas' Packed resume/CV

I will edit, rewrite and polish a Midas' Packed resume/CV












About:

. I design beautiful, clean, professional resumes that make recruiters stop, and read what’s on the page.


Note: Ping me before place order to discuss about your requirements

Dedicated and Certified first class Resume Designer and editor with a stellar record of client satisfaction in delivering a life changing, career-boosting and job magnetic RESUME, CV, COVER LETTER, LINKEDIN PROFILE & ATS OPTIMIZED RESUME. A holder of twin masters in Literary-Journalism & English and PhD in Human Resource Management with over 26 years of experience as a full-time Career Coach, Resume Consultant and member of various recruitment teams 

I have what it takes to single out your resume with my basic knowledge of professional resume designs, sound grammar and personal perusal of over 10000 resumes by virtue of my position. So I have been able to learn from experience the common mistakes, the ‘dos’ and ‘dont’ as well as the TARGET KEYWORDS necessary to revamp your resume for your desired careers. 




Reviews


engshekhor:Very responsive and completed my resume in quick time and to the jobs I wanted to apply for. Thanks!!

smaazahran:thank you............

iwnas86:She is lovely and she does as many changes as you ask. \nI asked for multiply corrections and she delivered them in timely manner.

smaazahran:thank you it was a great experience

leandygarcia:needed to update my resume.. this was exactly what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment