Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make your profile POP to your target audience

I will make your profile POP to your target audience












About:

What you will get from this gig:
1. Well-written CV
  • Straight to the point
  • Highlight the most relevant experience
  • Optimal structure and flow

2. Buyer Variety:
  • Page options - one-page, two-page etc.
  • Set your formatting requirements (Arial font 12 pt. is advised)
  • Add and remove sections as you please

Why you should work with me:
  • I'm a business consultant and a recruiter. Yes, I have had to source candidates by evaluating CVs, resumes and LinkedIn pages
  • I know what a recruiter wants to see. I will help you put make it pop
  • You are guaranteed quality service

It is advised to contact me before placing your order so that we establish an understanding of your needs. However, feel free to place your order with the requirements (which comprises your information).

Thanks

Reviews


nicholasriggins:Awesome experience. Always provides good feedback.

julietbliss:it was a pleasure to rework your CV to be high-impact!

devante00:Absolutely Brilliant

julietbliss:Working with Devante was indeed, a collaboration.

nicholasriggins:Awesome experience. Always provides good feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment