Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will review or edit your resume quickly

I will review or edit your resume quickly












About:

The Basic Gig is1) a personalized Resume Review (critique)and, 2) a 20 page insider's guide to help you determine: is hiring a Resume Writer really needed to make the changes suggested in your Review?

I have 15+ years experience as a Professional Resume Writer (see my profile for details)

First, I'll personally review your resume with detailed, individualized input (as well as the standard feedback on format, style and other basic considerations).

This gig also includes the guide, "Do You Really NEED a Resume Writer?" with quizzes, check lists, and comparison tables for quick reference, as well as more detailed input and explanations, to help you determine:

  1. Do you actually NEED a pro?
  2. Could you probably do just as good yourself?
  3. What to look for in an ok, good, and great writer – and what to avoid
  4. What to expect at each level of service with most professionals (price, amount of detail, etc)
  5. If the writer you already hired did a good job – or not


I am then available to help you edit/revise your resume yourself (Standard package) or, to rewrite it for you (Premium package)

NOTE: I do not offer Premium package to IT professionals (not my area), only Reviews.

Reviews


headdab:Wanted a second pair of eyes to review my resume. Although she's not familiar with the terminology/field, the review was what I expected.

diyresumes:Thanks for the order and feedback, and for realizing upfront (beforehand and here) that I don't work in your field. Good notes to give me background, would work with this client again.

sahilbora:Rehired again to look at my new resume. Another brilliant job done.

diyresumes:Excellent client and follow through. Highly recommended.

sahilbora:Excellent feedback given with over delivered bonuses. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment