Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will design, rewrite or edit cv, resume or cover letter

I will design, rewrite or edit cv, resume or cover letter












About:

About me:

I am a self-learned Graphic Designer and I have my unique style of creative designing. I can design & create a job winning Resume for you. I am a new on Fiverr and that is the reason i will not disappoint you and YOU WILL LOVE MY JOB, JUST TRY ME!

What's in the Package:

  1- Professional Resume:
       Rewrite your ENTIRE resume  - a complete overhaul  
   2- Job winning Cover letter:
       Create a powerful bio/introduction to immediately grab employers attention                         
   3- Full customer Care 
   4Your Satisfaction
   5- Spelling Correction
   6- Qr code:
       To redirect to your website or profile
   7- Editable:
        Design into a dynamic Word document or Photoshop file that is fully editable

I WOULD BE PLEASED TO HELP YOU LAND YOUR DREAMS!

Reviews


divinitywithin:a great job delivered in record time many thanks for your care and attention

resumeschamp:Outstanding Experience!!

divinitywithin:a great job delivered in record time many thanks for your care and attention

resumeschamp:Outstanding Experience!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment