Friday, July 27, 2018

I will review your resume and recommend edits

I will review your resume and recommend edits












About:

Working on a resume can be challenging. You want to get the best job you can, and you don't want to be disqualified due to a simple spelling or grammar error.

That's why I am here to help you improve your resume. I can look over your resume, find an issue with it, and fix it in a very short time, and then give you back the fixed resume. 

If you need your resume written from scratch, we can discuss your needs. If you have a lot of problems with your resume and want it overhauled, I will help you to solve the problems.

What you will get with this gig:

  • An improved version of your existing resume
  • If you need a new resume, we can work that out
  • A little relief from the stress of your job search process

NOTE:
  • Be sure to check out my other gigs!
  • Recommended: Please send a message before ordering to discuss your needs and preferences 
  • The price above is for reference. Price can vary based on your requirements. I am reasonable and fair. 
  • Ask me about custom orders
  • Contact me to get started!

Reviews


yalifemedia:Good Job! Thank you!

roblindman:Thank you for your business! A pleasure to work with you!

yalifemedia:Good Job! Thank you!

roblindman:Thank you for your business! A pleasure to work with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment