Monday, July 23, 2018

I will help you negotiate salary or give you career advice

I will help you negotiate salary or give you career advice












About:

Want to negotiate for a salary increase, promotion, or job offer, but just don't know where to start? I'll review your situation and send you THE plan including negotiation tips. I've successfully negotiated multi-million dollar business contracts and situations including job, salary, and much more!

Reviews


sswallow:Outstanding Experience!

mktgstar:Outstanding Experience!

dellboy:I'm returning customer - Steve does always a great job. I will definitely be back. Thank you Steve.

dellboy:I contacted Steve 2nd time - how to handle some specific situations at work and he did a great job again! He exceeded my expectations, I can highly recommend him and I will definitely use his service again. Thank you Steve!

mktgstar:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment