Monday, July 2, 2018

I will provide you with a proven professional comedy hypnosis show plan

I will provide you with a proven professional comedy hypnosis show plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional Comedy Hypnotist. I have created several shows that I perform for schools, companies, corporations and parties. I will send you the outline and explanation of the show structure and skits along with names of music tracks that you could use. If you are beginning this career, this will give you a professional head start on it with a proven successful comedy hypnosis show routine. It assumes you know basics of stage hypnosis. One  show plan is "Hawaiian Vacation"(group takes trip to Hawaii and skits are related to that, plus welcome home party with celebrities like Michael Jackson etc.) and other is "Mysteries of Egypt" (An Indiana Jones  type show with adventures to retrieve a golden idol and welcome home party with celebrities like Napoleon Dynamite, etc.) I will send Hawaiian plan unless you specify in note to me that you want Egypt

Reviews


lkremer:Professional Service.

ronaldsturkins:Satisfactory Experience

topical:Looks useful thanks

montd84:looking forward to helping you create a fun hypnosis show.

theeyejacker:Fast and very satisfactory Product, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment