Friday, July 27, 2018

I will give you effective suggestions based on it 120min

I will give you effective suggestions based on it 120min












About:

We all know how important is to make a good first impression, especially for a very important interview. 
I'm an English teacher and I meet new people every day, I am trained to observe mistakes and to correct them. I will use all my experience to help you to present yourself in a good light and to obtain the job you want, for this:
- I will prepare you to answer correctly to the most common interview questions
- I will correct your CV and your cover letter
- I will make your gesture analysis and I will suggest you adjustments that might save the day. 
If you need a final boost before an important interview in English - this is your solution.
See you soon,
Victoria

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment