Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will design a professional resume

I will design a professional resume












About:

Do you need a professional design for your CV?


I am Longart, a graphic designer with experience in the elaboration of curricular summaries. I think a good resume makes a difference when it comes to choosing a candidate for a position and increases your chances of being selected. What do you expect to make your resume the best in terms of design and content?


For the $ 5 you receive: A curriculum summary in PDF format, of the style and color you choose.


However, with the purchase of extras you can add to the order:

  • Each extra page, for + 5 $
  • The curriculum summary in three (3) different colors, for + 5 $
  • To have your CV with the translation of English or Spanish + 10 $
  • Editable in pptx format (PowerPoint) + 15 $ You can make changes at your disposal. For example: Colors, fonts, update of information, among others.

To start working, I will only need your current resume and the position to which you aspire. If we have not done a résumé before, we can work on it from the beginning. If you have any doubts you can send me a direct message and we will solve it, besides I can show you my portfolio, without compromises.


I am at your service and interested to work with you!!

Reviews


trista347:My experience was good... communication was great! I wasn't exactly thrilled with the product - it was extremely basic and the two versions presented were in green. At any rate... the experience was good I just wasn't satisfied with the product.

longart:We were able to continue working on your CV if you needed improvement. If it is for the color you can make a quick solution without any problem. We were on time for delivery, any changes were valid. For me it is important that the customer is satisfied with the product. I am at your service.

luisberbey:Good Experience!

longart:Good Experience!

jbdiesel:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment