Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will provide career advice for new graduates

I will provide career advice for new graduates












About:

Your whole life you have been able to follow the crowd through school, never really having to make a decision on what you want to do when you up or how to get it done. When you are first leaving school you are full of questions:

  • What is it like working full time?
  • What are 'benefits'?
  • What's the best way to show up well and get promoted quickly?
  • Should I negotiate my first salary?
  • How do I map the future of my career?
  • and much more!

Relieve some of the stress by putting your questions out to someone that has been through it not too long ago. Someone that has quickly moved up the ranks from individual contributor to manager of two different business divisions. Let's work together to help you step into the new world and your first career with grace and confidence.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment