Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will no longer be offering services on Fiverr. Please contact me at nakita@goriggs.com

I will no longer be offering services on Fiverr. Please contact me at nakita@goriggs.com












About:

Hi, I'm Nakita, The Originator & Creator of the QR Mobile Resume... (I established this idea / business back in 2012.)

What Will You Receive?


  • A mobile version of your resume accessible via smartphone, tablet, and computer.
  • QR Code
  • Your QR Code added to your regular resume.

My service has helped hundreds of job seekers stand out and get their foot in the door.

Have questions? Contact me. I'm here to help. :-)

Reviews


scorpiolibra78:Awsome, thank you

musiclover:You've very welcome! Thank you as well. :-)

santobie:Excellent work as usual! A top gig on Fiverr. Thank you!!!

musiclover:Thank you for ordering. It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck in all of your endeavors.

maje6961:I have ordered a lot of gigs on fiverr and I must say this is one of the best sellers on the site. Delivered on time as promised. Amazing work AND willing to make revisions after the job is complete. Very grateful to this seller. This is the best review I have given anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment