Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create a custom resume, cv, cover letter, and linkedin profile

I will create a custom resume, cv, cover letter, and linkedin profile












About:

How i will help you succeed in your career

I am a certified resume writer and Professional corporate Recruiter with extensive 5-year experience in a resume, cover letter and LinkedIn writing in all desiciplines. Your resume will be created by someone who has played a vital role in hiring talent for global leaders. Additionaly my proven interview landing resume service will illuminate your professionalism and fast track your appplication through HR and ATS processes with outstanding materials that leave lasting impressions.

Package includes:

  • Complete overhaul of your entire resume/cv All content keywords
  • A powerful introduction to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv
  • Complete resume/cv reformatting professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers.
  • Dynamic cover letter created from scratch tailored to you and can be edited easily for any job you apply in future
  • Eye catching linkedin content primed for the full readensuring you get noticed and leave an impression.

Evidence 

My resume service helped 99% of my clients get their jobs in their chosen fields


Jobs search: https://www.fiverr.com/sidranizamani/search-and-apply-up-to-100-jobs

Reviews


fh92578:I received a very clean and informal resume. Thank you!

sidranizamani:Outstanding Experience Thank you

salesbiz:They were great! We will be definitely be working on future projects. Understood what I was looking for and delivered exactly what I asked. This was my first fiverr experience, and because of this seller I will be a return customer! Highly recommend using this seller!

sidranizamani:good client thank you

fh92578:I received a very clean and informal resume. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment