Friday, July 27, 2018

I will conduct your mock interview

I will conduct your mock interview












About:

Worried about the upcoming Job Interview?

Have you been called for interviews time and again but simply NOT getting a job?

Are you in a place where you can really use an outside perspective to understand what can be improved?

I will be more than happy to help you!

With more than 5 years of experience in interviewing and recruiting people for my team at work - from freshers to experienced and having been interviewed for academic positions myself in past; I am well versed with stimulating an interview environment.

This is more than a hobby for me. I love interacting with people and career development. It is my PASSION!  I will prepare you to ace every type of interview. Whether it's the STAR approach or a Behavioral based interview, I can help you

Let us together unleash your true potential!

Cheers,
Praj

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment